Another tutorial, another image. I am trying to get myself back into the swing of things with my digital art, trying to learn new techniques. This time, I followed this tutorial [+here], and used these stock images [+here] [+here] and [+here]. I finished the editing process in LR, as always, with a simple preset and a vignette. I am definitely not the fondest of this image, it didn’t turn out anything like the tutorial – but also, some of the instructions were vague, and the stag stock image was not available for me to use. I made due with what I could come up with. Overall, it didn’t turn out too bad.